Re: xserver-common phase2v15: dexter does not list /dev/gpmdata

I don't believe one of the immediate goals of dexter is to support
multiple anything yet, but give it time.

Drifting a little bit from topic, I'm thinking it would be nice to have a
seperate user-mode input manager, that can communicate and pass input
events across network connections. It should be able to handle any input
device (keyboards, mice, game pads, dials and buttons, boxen, etc), map
arbitrary events from one device type to another, forward or repeat events
across the network, but I ramble.