Dexter feedback

Hi,

    after using Dexter I get a configuration which contains:

 Section "Files"
         FontPath        "unix:/7100"                    # local font server
         # if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
         FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
 EndSection

 but I don't have xfonts-100dpi installed, only xfonts-75dpi.

 Arround line 335 of dexter it reads:

             "NetMousePS/2"      "Genius NetMouse or NetMousePro" \

 this is the protocol I need to use, yet my mouse is a Logitech one.

 The generated config file load every module on the system, including
 the dri one, which needs this somewhere:

 Section "DRI"
        Mode 0666
 EndSection

 Mode 0666 means anyone with a current connection to the X server can
 create a direct rendering context.  You can specify a Group and use mode
 0660 instead, but doesn't make sense on a default Debain installation.

                                     Marcelo