Re: Note about sparc...

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 07:02:30PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 06:14:11PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > (Branden, let me know if you want me to just email debian-x)
> >
> > There is no libxrx compiled for sparc. I'm not even sure what this thing
> > does, but it isn't there. So something needs to be done to make it
> > installed only on a per-case basis. Seems like the best way is to put the
> > files on the command line of the dh_* calls.
>
> I could swear I fixed this for all arches, not just powerpc...
>
> Branden?  What ever happened to patch #204?  It included this hunk:

I backed it out because upstream hacked up xfree86.cf in such a way that
*looked* like it would build libxrx for all Linux platforms that support
ELF.

Maybe that logic is horked somehow.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux               |            Or you don't live long.