[Michael@Meding.net: You XF4.01 Phase2 packages]

Someone want to mail him my mini-FAQ, or invite him to subscribe?

----- Forwarded message from Michael Meding <Michael@Meding.net> -----

From: Michael Meding <Michael@Meding.net>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: You XF4.01 Phase2 packages
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:55:48 +0000

Hi Branden,

I have downloaded the packages you have packed via dselect (for somebody
who just fiddles around with debian and normally uses redhat packages
the deb tools a really different to use. Especially the sources.list
file).

XF4.01 fired up nicely and without a glitch.

Should the sources build on my system cleanly (system is potato with
nothing else despite XF4.01 and helixcode packages) ?

Anyway,

I just wanted to thank you for the good work (upgrade was kind of pain
free compared to the rpm system). What are the issues that needs to be
fixed with 4.01 ?

Greetings

Michael

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     The basic test of freedom is perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux               |     less in what we are free to do than in