Re: backing store, and documentation

Here's a documentation patch based on my experimentation.

Note: if I got anything wrong, that's reflected here.  In particular,
I'm bothered that Option BackingStore didn't work in the ServerFlags
section -- I suspect that's either a mistake on my part or a bug in
the implementation.  [I'd go back and test, but I've been up all night
and I need some sleep.]

Thanks,

--
Raul

diff -c -r orig/XF86Config.5x new/XF86Config.5x
*** orig/XF86Config.5x  Mon Oct  9 14:51:59 2000
--- new/XF86Config.5x   Mon Oct  9 14:56:18 2000
***************
*** 1431,1437 ****
  options (described above) may be specified here, and ones given here
  override those given in the
  .B ServerFlags
! section.
  .PP
  The entries that may be used in this section are described here.
  .TP 7
--- 1431,1440 ----
  options (described above) may be specified here, and ones given here
  override those given in the
  .B ServerFlags
! section.  Finally, there is a
! .B BackingStore
! option which by default is
! .BR off .
  .PP
  The entries that may be used in this section are described here.
  .TP 7
diff -c -r orig/Xserver.1x new/Xserver.1x
*** orig/Xserver.1x     Mon Oct  9 14:51:59 2000
--- new/Xserver.1x      Mon Oct  9 14:56:48 2000
***************
*** 90,97 ****
  previous releases (e.g., to work around bugs in R2 and R3 xterms and toolkits)
.
  Deprecated.
  .TP 8
! .B \-bs
! disables backing store support on all screens.
  .TP 8
  .B \-c
  turns off key-click.
  previous releases (e.g., to work around bugs in R2 and R3 xterms and toolkits)
.
  Deprecated.
  .TP 8
! .B \+bs
! enables backing store support on all screens.
  .TP 8
  .B \-c
  turns off key-click.