Re: sessreg not included in xbase-clients 4.0.1-0phase2v13

Joe, since this has never affected me I haven't bothered to learn;
perhaps I should. But, I suggest you take a look at the archives for
this group, as I know this topic has been beaten to death once or twice.

* Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> [001004 14:23]: