Re: phase2v12, 2.4-test9-pre7 and DRI again.

I'm running the phase2v12 debs and a 2.4.0-test7 kernel with a G400Max.

In order to run DRI I grabbed the latest CVS from dri.sourceforge.net,
did a compile, and grabbed the mga.o file that was created. I much prefer
this method to using the module that comes with the kernel, as it is not
as up to date.

Sean