Re: sig11 with phase2v10 debs

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:19:39PM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 11:16:37AM -0300, John R Lenton wrote:
> > I actually got glide to work in woody on a voodoo 1, so that's why I
> > tried with the glide driver --- maybe it's not even supposed to work :)
>
> So the glide2 package for the V1 does work? Great!
> (I have been putting off pulling out my V2 to test the V1)

yes -- I've been most upset at my inability to run quake3 on my p200mmx
:) until a friend told me there was an rpm at linux.3dfx.com, which I
alienized. This is _with_ the /dev/3dfx, so all my glide stuff is now
_not_ suid :))

> > attached is the log.
>
> I'm not seeing anything about glide in it, could you give some specifics
> about your setup?

a p200mmx, millenium I (mga2064w), vg. 48MB of RAM. Pure woody except
when I decide to foray into helixcode or xf4.

It's probably just xf4 not speaking to glide.

--
John Lenton (john@grulic.org.ar) -- Random fortune:
Las mujeres lo adivinan todo, sólo se equivocan cuando reflexionan.