[apj@wol.dk: Small XFree86 4.0.1-0phase2v9 bug]

Wow, one I haven't heard before.

----- Forwarded message from WOL - Andreas Plesner Jacobsen <apj@wol.dk> -----

From: WOL - Andreas Plesner Jacobsen <apj@wol.dk>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: Small XFree86 4.0.1-0phase2v9 bug
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:26:15 +0200

I wasn't sure if I should use the BTS for this, so I chose not to.

I recently installed potato on a fresh machine, upgraded to woody
and then in turn upgraded my Xfree86 to 4.0.1-0phase2v9

I had some problems selecting the Danish keyboard layout, and when
I looked at the output from startx I noticed that it lacked the
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled
directory for compiled xkb maps.

After a quick mkdir I had no problems.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
  Andreas Plesner Jacobsen (System Administrator) / World Online Denmark A/S

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    You don't just decide to break Kubrick's
Debian GNU/Linux               |    code of silence and then get drawn away