Re: xfree4.0.1 - xlib6g depends on xlibs-dev

Please send messages to the debian-x mailing list, not to me privately.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 01:18:25PM +0200, Patrick Mauritz wrote:
> I'm just downloading your packages of xf401. Why is there a dependency of
> xlib6g-dev to xlibs-dev? xlibs-dev is quite large and I don't think that
> static libraries are really required to compile some x-apps

Please review Debian policy.  Static libraries are shipped in -dev packages.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Any man who does not realize that he is
Debian GNU/Linux               |    half an animal is only half a man.