Re: G400 DRI?

Joshua, first, let me make it clear I am far from knowledgeable about
this subject. :)

I am pretty sure I didn't do much special to get DRI working on my g400
max. I am running branden's .debs, the matrox driver, and kernel
2.4.0-test7. I ensured that the agpgart module and mga kernel module
were going to be compiled, and then compiled and installed.

I think I was running DRI for a while there, because many dialog boxes
on my primary display had some strange vertical bars -- a symptom of
running DRI in a colordepth other than 16 (or is it other than 16 or
32?)

Now that I run dual-head, I have to restart into single-head mode for
DRI to work.

Again, let me stress my ignorance. I managed to get q3demo to work at
30 to 50 fps in a window (I can't get it to full-screen, for some odd
reason) -- so I figured DRI was working. :)

HTH

* Joshua Shagam <joshagam@cs.nmsu.edu> [000923 08:30]: