Re: Blackbox is crashing on phase 7 of X

David Starner writes:

> Load        "freetype"
>
> FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/"

(assuming you have a proper fonts.dir...) This setup doesn't produce
any TTF fonts for me either. I'm just continuing to use xfstt because
I don't have a lot of time to look into it.

Although, it's probably a blackbox bug if it exits instead of looking
for say 'fixed' as a backup.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)