Re: xserver-xfree86 should depend on libxaw7

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 11:50:46AM +0200, mads@buus.net wrote:
> how about the clean name 'xconfig', just like 'xlibs' is nice, clean name :-)
> Perhaps the xconfig package should contain other setup/config-related stuff too

I like this.  Thanks, I will implement it.

xf86cfg will go here, as well XF86Setup if/when it is ever resurrected.

Not sure about xf86config.  It is not an X client, so it doesn't impose any
more dependencies on xserver-xfree86.  I'll think about it and reach a final
decision by the time we have 4.0.1-1.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   A celibate clergy is an especially good
Debian GNU/Linux                |   idea, because it tends to suppress any