Re: xserver-xfree86 should depend on libxaw7

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [000916 15:14]:
> I'm going to pull xf86cfg into some other package (perhaps a new one) but I
> haven't decided what yet.
>
> Any suggestions?

Well, if I knew it existed in the debian package system, I would
probably try to install 'xf86cfg' first, then 'xfree86cfg', and then I
would spend some time trying to find it using apt-cache search.

Either of those two would be good, but 'xf86cfg' is my favorite choice.

However, if you are going to put some other programs unto the same
package, then the name is not a very good name any more. :-/ Are there
any other programs that are similarly different from the rest? (So a
package could be named 'xf86setuputils' or similar? :)