Re: Uninstalling XFree 4.0.1

Anders, I have a feeling that this won't work so well. Your best bet is
to save your XF86Config file from 3.x someplace, purge the packages, and
then install the new 4.x series afresh. If you want to revert to 3.x,
purge the 4.x series, and reinstall the 3.x series, and copy over your
XF86Config file.

Or, at least, that is how I would do it. :)

* Anders Berg <puffpappan@ukk.nu> [000916 09:12]: