Re: [timj@gtk.org: Re: XFree86 4.x Phase 2 is ready]

Tim, going on Branden's suggestion of the Modules section, here is my
Modules section. I am using Branden's phase 1 .debs (and matrox's
driver) on my dual-head g400max without any problems (running sawfish)
(well, I had to drop down to 16bit from 24 bit because the primary
display showed vertical lines, but that is hardly branden's fault :) and
these modules seem to work well enough. I don't claim any special
knowledge, except this is what the xf86cfg program put into the Modules
Section. :)

Section "Module"
        Load  "GLcore"
	Load  "dbe"
	Load  "dri"
	Load  "extmod"
	Load  "glx"
	Load  "pex5"
	Load  "record"
	Load  "xie"
EndSection

So, if you try these one at a time, or paste them all in (if you are as
sloppy as me), I think things will work for you. :)

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [000914 00:23]: