Re: xfree86-common_4.0.1-0phase2v4_all.deb

Though in bad taste, I'll reply above but leave the message intact
below.

In all protocols except ms3/IntelliMouse X4 attempts to communicate with
the mouse, trying this into a fifo is, err, a bad idea, largely because
X4 gets it right back as if it was sent by the mouse, resulting in the
erratic behaver.

How bad it is depends on the protocol, but ms3/IntelliMouse is the only
one which is actually safe, it also handles the mouse wheels.

Zephaniah E. Hull.