Re: Problem with xfree4 phase2 package

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 12:37:50PM +0200, Christophe CALMEJANE wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm wondering where the libGLU are gone ?
> They are not on xlibgl1 nor in xlibgl-dev

They are not (yet) included in xfree. This will be changing soon, and i guess
the mesa maintainer did/is doing a standalone libglu package.

In the mean time and if the standalone libglu package is not yet done, just
install mesa, and copy the libglu files by hand.

This will work nicely, but lets hope a nicer solution will come soon.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER