p2v4 dependancies.

Thanks to all who pointed out the correct apt line on Friday.

I noticed when I apted the following were not installed. Is this correct?
I was coming from the latest woody 3.3.6 xserver-svga:
	proxymngr
	xutils
	xserver-xfree86
	xlibgl1

I would have thought that at least xserver-xfree86 should have a
dependancy path from xserver-{^common}.

Anyway, I am now debugging why xdm starts slow (I haven't seen anything
in the READMEs or on the list, going to read /var/log/xdm.log in a minute).
startx works fine. None of the GL apps (xlockmore, tuxracer, ssystem, etc.)
seem to like libgl1 (provides /usr/lib/libGL.so.1, not the wanted
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1). Is this right?

Apart from these small issues, 4.0.1 looks pretty good. ;)

-
 James Bromberger <james_AT_bromberger.com> www.rcpt.to/~james
   IT, Pelican Manufacturing - www.pelicanmanufacturing.com.au
   Snr Web Systems Admin, JDV - www.jdv.com  *  www.hartleypoynton.com.au