Re: How do I move a window between one display and another under 4.0.1?

Okay, so if I want to use xinerama, I'll want some help comfiguring my
second display for something more than 8bpp, since the second head is a
greyscale monitor. Currently :0.0 is an 8MB card displaying at
1280x1024-16, and :0.1 is a 4MB card displaying at 1600x1200-8.