Re: ftp access to v4 phase1 packages

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, John Reid wrote:

> Is ftp access to the v4 phase1 packages available?  Past experience is
> Netscape (win32 version) does strange things to binaries when saving as
> a file.  Unfortunately the combination of high-bandwidth pipe and a unix
> web-browser is currently unavailable to me :(

	What I do -

wget -m -r -l 1 -A deb -R gz,gif -t 0 -b -c -nd
http://deadbeast.net/~branden/phase1

	-m = mirroring options (check dates, doesn't dl multiple copies)
	-r = recursive -l 1 = recurse 1 level
	-A = accept .deb files -R = reject .gz .gif files
	-t 0 = never give up
	-b = work in the background
	-c = continue partially downloaded files
	-nd = don't create directories

	Chris Pimlott