Problems with audio and X

I have a strange problem with audio. Example, when I listen to mp3-music,
and scroll down some www-page in Netscape, the music starts clicking and
snapping. That's strange, because my machine is AMD Thunderbird 750MHz with
128mb memory and Matrox G400 32mb. Creative FAQ said, that it might be
the display drivers, that cause this kind of problems. My X version is
3.3.6-10.

Oh yes, and the sound card is SB128 PCI. I use all the buffer, that is
possible with xmms, and the 3dnow!-patch. That doesn't help at all.