Re: problems with xdm (4.0.1)

Yeah, xf86cfg dies on me,too. But I got it to work by switching to the
console. and doing this:

export DISPLAY=:0
X &
xf86cfg

I found that the keyboard setup screen crashes xf86cfg.  Also, accessX
setup also crashes it. I get "compilation failed from stdin" along with
"Couldn't get keyboard." I'll let ya know about this.

I do find it works quite well overall.

**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw@flinthills.com                           *
*   Home Page: http://www.flinthills.com/~djw/                 *
*** "...and on the eighth day, God met Bill Gates." - Unknown **