Re: Please test: Netscape 4.73 packages with CJK support

Hi.

 (This mail is just only sent to debian-x list, and copied to Anthony Fok)

In <[🔎] 20000717013654.B28937@lovelife.olvc.ab.ca>,
  on Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:36:54 -0600,  Anthony Fok <foka@ualberta.ca> wrote:

> The suggestion from SANO-san is to modify /usr/X11R6/bin/startx,

Ah, no. "startx" command does not need to be modified, because
it already has the code to use the default xserverrc which is
 "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc".

And we already have /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc, which is
a symbolic link to /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc.

So I think that just to put the line similar to /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers
(maybe "exec /usr/bin/X11/X :0 vt7 -deferglyphs 16 ") into a conffile
 /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc will work as the default setting for "startx"
command.

Regards.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>