Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 2, 2000

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 05:15:05AM -0500, BugScan reporter wrote:
[...]
> Package: xfree86-common (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
>   64943  xfree86-common: system X resources are not loaded anymore
[STRATEGY] I have a fix in place and ready to go for -8.

> Package: xfs (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
>   64925  xfs dies on alpha
[HELP] I need help reproducing this on any arch, including Alpha.  Please
help.  I'll check now to see if the Alpha autobuilder has gotten to X yet;
if not I'll build it on lully and make the unstripped xfs binary available
for download at the X Strike Force.  gdb can be used to run xfs and trace
its execution path and hopefully track down the problem.  I suspect this
isn't an upstream issue because we have done some things to our xfs.

> Package: xserver-mach64 (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
>   64952  xserver-mach64: sparc /dev/fb not created
[STRATEGY] I have a fix in place and ready to go for -8.
>   64957  Laptop display flickers horribly (patch included)
[STRATEGY] I'll be applying this patch to -8.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Damnit, we're all going to die; let's
Debian GNU/Linux               |     die doing something *useful*!