Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be no XFree86 4.0.0 .debs (please read)

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:22:50AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> What is wrong with making a debian 4.0 package, and put it in experimental (i
> did not say woody, i know you have problems with upgrading unstable).
>
> Debian 2.2 user are using potato, which comes with 3.3.6-whatever and should
> work ok.
>
> What's the problem here ?
>
> (apart from you having not a lot of time which is undertandable)
Please review rationale 1). Not having enough time is enough for a reason,
at least for me. Why don't you just be patient until Branden has finished
packaging?

Yesterday you said, you don't have enough time to fix amiga-fdisk, now you
want to help with xfree 4.0? Come on, lets fix important things first before
you dive into new ones. (amiga-fdisk-bf still does not work with what I
proposed yesterday...)

Christian