3.3.6-4 is ready for the build daemons

I uploaded the SPARC binaries and they have been installed.

I'm working on the i386 packages presently.

Alpha, PowerPC, and m68k porters, please queue this up for your build
daemons.  ARM can give it a try as well.  :)

Christian, I am pretty sure I found the build problem you had on m68k.  The
binary-arch rule didn't depend on the binary-compat rule.  It does now.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |         Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux               |         I met a man who wasn't there.