Re: xfree86-1 3.3.6-3; 3 down, 3 to go

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 11:21:28PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [Sorry for the wide crossposting.]
>
> xfree86-1 3.3.6-3 was installed into the archive for alpha and i386
> yesterday.
>
> The sparc packages are in Incoming.
>
> That leaves arm, m68k, and powerpc, which I traditionally do not build
> myself.
>
> This is just a message to let folks know that it's ready for building on
> those 3 arches.  Please let me know if there are any issues.

Hello, ...

i will not be able to build xfree this time, as i lack disk space for it. Btw,
branden, is there any particular reason why 570MB are not enough for it, while
300Mb are ok for building the upstream X server ?

Anyway, last build i tried was 3.3.6-1, and didn't link because ioperm was
missing. This is maybe solved in the new packages though.

So, please someone else builds the packages for powerpc this time, will try to
get disk space for the next time.

If nobody can, i will try it still, ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER