about 3.9.x and experimental.

Hello, ...

Branden, i am not yet subscribed so i didn't receive your response to my mail
about this just now that i looked at the mail archive on the web site.

You say it should stay in a private site and/or in experimental.

I thought about putting it in experimental, as a source only upload for now,
should i do that, or put it on a private site somewhere ? (i have only web, not
ftp access for now, but that my change in the next weeks).

Also, is the /usr/X11R6.4 location i am using ok ?

I will try to work more at it this week end, and have a working xf4-xserver
then.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER