Re: dh_installxfonts (Re: Installing an X fonts ..)

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 06:32:03PM +0900, Changwoo Ryu wrote:
>     if [ $(find | wc -l) -eq 1 ]; then
>       echo "$currentdir font directory is empty.  Removing."
>       rmdir $longdir
>     else

Oops.  That of course should be "find $currentdir".

I made this mistake in my original packages, sorry for the fubar.  If
everyone who maintains a font package and caved in to my peer pressure
could please correct this, I'd appreciate it.  :)

The bug is mostly harmless.  The pwd is not predictable, but if the font
directory isn't actually empty the rmdir will fail.  The only way it will
succeed if it coincidentally should have been removed anyway.

The failing rm will probably cause the postrm to fail, though, because of
set -e, so this should be fixed.

Changwoo, this looks good as far as I can tell but it would be a good idea
to get Joey Hess's input.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   The only way to get rid of a temptation
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   is to yield to it.