Re: Xserver 3dfx

This is not a user support list.

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 08:24:39PM +0200, Michael Westermann wrote:
> I have search the debian mail archive for the Xserver
>
> Xfree86-3DFX, but i hav no entree found.

That's because there isn't one.

> This server ist available as rpm-package and as Source on the url
> www.xxedgexx.com/3dfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html. The license is the same
> as the from Xfree.
>
> Is this Server in future availible as debian  package

It's available now.  See the xserver-svga 3.3.4-2 package, now available in
the unstable distribution for i386.

In the future, please direct inquiries like this to debian-user.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Q: How does a Unix guru have sex?
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;