new entry

I would like an entry:

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Department of Biology (IMBB), ETH Zurich, Switzerland
LINK https://mol.biol.ethz.ch

We have about 70 machines (workstations and servers) which are automatically installed with additional
science/biology software. All machines run stable.

We have chosen Debian because of stability, functionality, level of development, flexibility and adaptability.

I have tried to follow as good as possible:
https://www.debian.org/users/#submissions

If you wonder why this comes from this email and not from amyczko@mol.biol.ethz.ch, don't ask. But feel free for ask a confirmation. (ok from the To: address I see it will be public, oh well)

When it is time for it, this year, there will also follow an update for the Department of Physics entry.

Best,
Alex