Re: Upcoming stable point release (12.5)

Hi,
Le mercredi 24 janvier 2024 à 18:20 +0000, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The next point release for "bookworm" (12.5) is scheduled for Saturday,
> February 10th. Processing of new uploads into bookworm-proposed-updates
> will be frozen during the preceding weekend.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam
I had a look at the text of the upcoming point releases, and I think there
will be a problem for the building of the announcement page because security
advisories have been removed from the security directory.
Now, the current list of security advisories
(https://www.debian.org/security/index.en.html) is build by a new script
mapping directly to URL on the mailing list archive (security/mk-dsa-dla-
list). I suppose the current announcement page need some edits to work
correclty.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Giraud (jipege)