Re: "The Universal operating system" wiki banner localization

Hi,

在 2023-06-19星期一的 14:25 +0000,Thiago Pezzo (tico)写道:
> Thanks Aurélien, but those are not the same image uploaded to the FrontPage.

Looking at https://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage?action=info , the PNG file you
mentioned was added by https://wiki.debian.org/ThomasChung , who may be the
person to know where the image file comes from. Adding corresponding email
address to the cc list.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang