Update of https://www.debian.org/distrib/ (cloud images of Debian 12 bookworm)

Dear Cloud and Web teams

We have links to cloud images in https://www.debian.org/distrib/ and I guess some of them should be updated to offer the cloud images of Debian 12 bookworm. I don't know if all the cloud images are provided already, and I don't know if more subsections or links should be added to that page.
The source is here:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/distrib/index.wml

If anybody from the Cloud team can provide the info, via a patch or Salsa merge request, or directly commit to the repo if you have permissions, it's very appreciated.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona