Problem with access to https://packages.debian.org/

Hello!

I'm having problems with access to https://packages.debian.org/
My browser on laptop says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
But my phone, when I use 4G, works perfectly.
It looks like https://packages.debian.org banned my static ip 95.165.103.19 associated with my home WiFi router used by my notebook.

I think I know what happened.
I used python script to find source packages for many binary packages of interest.
Python script made requests to urls like https://packages.debian.org/buster/<binara package> and parsed response. It made near 2600 queries and then all new queries blocked because of network error.

I'm sorry if I created big load on https://packages.debian.org/.
That was not my aim, but maybe my mistake. I don't understand that this script may create real big load on https://packages.debian.org/. So, I understand now my mistake and will not do such things in future. If it possible, please unblock my ip address 95.165.103.19.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours, Sergei Semin.