Problem with website: 404 link

Hello,

I was browsing the page https://packages.debian.org/buster/ffmpeg and I got a 404 when I clicked the link displayed on the right side of the page called "Debian Changelog" (current URL is https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/ffmpeg/ffmpeg_4.1.10-0+deb10u1_changelog).

At the bottom of the website it says: "To report a problem with the web site, e-mail debian-www@lists.debian.org. For other contact information, see the Debian contact page."

So that's why I'm reporting it this way.

For context, if it helps, my goal was to learn more about how version of Debian packages are tracked and to learn how often the major version of this particular package changes.

Thanks!
Matt