page DebianUpgrade suggests "bookworm stable" which looks wrong

Apology for not using reportbug, but this is a simple wiki text error and I'm not confident that my proposed change is correct.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianUpgrade contains the following:

# If you are migrating to Bookworm or later, then a new repo for non-free firmware is available. # If you wish, you can add non-free and non-free-firmware, depending on your specific needs.
# For instance, the line
#    deb https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bookworm stable main contrib non-free non-free-firmware

I don't think "stable" belongs there following bookworm.

It's either bookworm, OR a future release, OR stable, not both.

Thank you, and sorry I couldn't figure out how to use reportbug.