Who's using Debian

Dear Debian staff,

We kindly ask to add our company recommendation with details to allow us implement more servers using Debian and spread the Debian into local market (Poland). We will be really happy to gain more customers and implement Debian as instances!

We are pleased to inform you that we are receiving more and more requests for Debian implementations in our clients companies. So, we have even prepared a special page (offer) and promoting Debian to our customers:

Please find all details for listing below:

1. Name of organization

Company name: Prolego Sp. z o.o.

Address: Plac Konesera 12

Postal code: 03-736

City: Warsaw

Country: Poland

Registration number: 000771991

VAT-EU (TAX ID): PL5213856578

2. Organization type

Commercial

3. Homepage link

https://prolego.pl/

4. A short paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian

We are an IT company that recommends the Debian system for our clients who value stability and diligent developers. Debian gives us top-not security, that's why we run over 60 external dedicated machines in the largest EU datacenters using Debian, and we have also used this system in the creation of a server cluster for one of our clients.

In addition, most of our Web environment is based on the Debian system, ensuring maximum optimization and security. In addition, we offer bootcamps and training for IT system administrators, where we use the Debian system exclusively.

Best regards,

Paweł Milczarek

Marketing Assistant