Re: unknown CSS selector: ':fist-child'

On 24.02.23 09:48, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

El 22/2/23 a las 20:24, Tomas Pospisek escribió:
On 22.02.23 16:43, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
Hello

El 22 de febrero de 2023 14:34:08 CET, Tomas Pospisek <tpo2@sourcepole.ch> escribió:
On 22.02.23 06:48, Effective Kisaragi wrote:
Hello maintainers.
I've just found https://packages.debian.org/debian.css <https://packages.debian.org/debian.css> may contain unknown CSS property. In my opinion, it would be :first-child instead of :fist-child.

I hope it will be fixed. Thank you.

It looks like https://packages.debian.org/debian.css is the same as https://debian.org/debian.css, except that the latter (debian.org) seems to have been cleaned up and the former (packages.debian.org) has been forgotten...

?

I have merged some contributions from other people to the www.debian.org CSS files, I didn't know that packages.d.o used similar CSS file. I'll try to commit to the packages repo the fix for this and other improvements I can copy from webwml repo.

Done.

Super! In situations like these (when copy/pasting files), I usually note in both files:

     <!-- ATTENTION: when updating this file, then please keep it consistent with path/to/where/the/https://packages.debian.org/debian.css/file is -->

or respectively

     <!-- ATTENTION: when updating this file, then please keep it consistent with path/to/where/the/https://debian.org/debian.css/file is -->

Done too, and thanks for the suggestion.

The two files are not exactly the same, but I'm not sure that the current differences are not intended, so I only ported the CSS styles I was almost sure they would cause no harm.

Muchas gracias 🙏 !
*t