Re: Debian > firmware-linux

Hallo Thilo,

Thilo Six <bib@xk2c.de> (2023-02-12):
> as it seems packages.debian.org does not reflect this change either:
> https://www.debian.org/releases/bookworm/amd64/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#archive-areas
>
> packages.debian.org misses non-free-firmware

Yeah, given the usual lot of uncommitted changes on picconi (the machine
acting as packages.d.o master) I initially decided against trying to add
non-free-firmware support there.

Not having those packages listed really doesn't help users (or even
developers) understand what's going on and where packages went, so I've
just live-patched a few files, which should help get things going. It
might take a few hours for the next update to hit the new config though.

Cheers,