Re: Need help install

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 09:51:58AM +0000, VerusCoin18@protonmail.com wrote:
> How do I download libfreetype6,
> libgcc-s1, libstdc++6, libx11-xcb1, libxcomposite, libdbusmenu-glib4, libdbusmenu-gtk3-4 github? I try wget but that not working because I still this "Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages" Error meesage

Hi,

This is a question that would be better asked on the debian-user mailing list.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Instructions for how to subscribe and other general mailing list information
is at https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/

Could you please paste the exact error messages you get so that people
can help you better?

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater