Re: Access Forbidden to Debian Wiki

On Sat, 2023-01-14 at 16:05 +0600, Redwan Ahmed wrote:

> I am a normal Debian desktop user. But my ip ... has been blocked for
> months now. It would be helpful if my ip is to be whitelisted since
> it is restraining me from looking up in the Wiki.

This particular IP doesn't appear to have been blocked nor appear in
our logs. I've removed all the blocks on IP addresses from the ISP,
hopefully that will fix the issue. If it doesn't please send a mail
to the Debian wiki admins <wiki@debian.org> and we will work it out.

> Also note that, in my country (BD), there are very few Debian users
> (GNU/Linux users in general also) so hardly any chance to abuse from
> this ip. Thanks in advance.

Usually the abuse comes from spammers using hacked Windows/etc machines
rather than actual GNU/Linux users attacking the Debian wiki.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise