plan to remove translations with only few pages

Hi all,

there are some languages which only have a very few web pages
translated:

Esperanto (eo) 1
Armenian (hy)  1
Hebrew (he)    3
Lithuanian (lt) 3
Slovene (sl)   0
Tamil (ta)     1

They all have one additional page translated (sitemap) but often only
a few items of it. None of them have translated our startpage
www.debian.org, only one page of all these languages is up to date.

I've checked the activity in the esperanto directory, but it's hard to
find a real translation commit. The newest I found was from 2011 for
some po files which are not used AFAICS.

The lithuanian translation of donations.wml also lists ffis.de which
does not collect money for Debian since a few years.

I suggest to have a bare minimum of pages translated, for e.g. the
startpage and some pages on level 2 of the web hierarchy, maybe the
download page should be mandatory.

What's your oppinion about removing those translations which are
just useless?

--
regards Thomas