MoinMoin 2 Packaging (again)

Hello,

About a month ago, I sent a mail to this list indicating that a packaging
effort has been underway for MoinMoin 2, this being the successor to the
software currently used by the Debian project to provide its wiki service.
Several packages have been defined in repositories hosted by the Salsa
service:

https://salsa.debian.org/moin-team/

One of the purposes of this effort was to offer a possible migration path from
MoinMoin 1.9, which runs on Python 2, itself largely deprecated by Debian.
>From discussion I have read, it does seem that interest in such a migration
path is minimal, but I felt that a reminder should be sent that this work has
been undertaken.

I aim to unsubscribe from this list in the near future as I am not actively
participating in the other activities discussed or logged on this list. If
there is any interest in this work, please be encouraged to take the
opportunity to respond to this message.

Regards,

Paul