   Alois

Am 8/16/23 um 12:04 schrieb Luna Jernberg:
jipege on the #debian-www irc channel helped out so this is now fixed

Den ons 16 aug. 2023 kl 11:24 skrev Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com>:

Can anyone of you help me with this?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Från: Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com>
Date: ons 16 aug. 2023 kl 11:21
Subject: Re: DebianDay: celebrating in Austria/Klosterneuburg
To: Alois Schlögl <alois.schloegl@ist.ac.at>, Luna Jernberg
<droidbittin@gmail.com>, Debian Wiki admins <wiki@debian.org>
Cc: <debian-www@lists.debian.org>

Tried to but Wiki Syntax is not my strong suite, and pretty busy atm
maybe someone else can do it better then me?
CCed the Wiki Admins/Editors

Den ons 16 aug. 2023 kl 11:17 skrev Alois Schlögl <alois.schloegl@ist.ac.at>:

Hey Luna,

Thanks. I believe the is still some formatting problem:

This should get its own line

"Bring: yourself, and interest to meet people who are interested in
Debian  "

Could you please fix this ? Thanks.

Cheers,
    Alois