Re: Link to www.debian.org/doc is hard to find

    > https://www.debian.org/support.en.html is named
    > "Getting help and documentation" !!!
    > So people are pointed to the support page, when they look for documentation.
    > And then they find - nothing (about docs)!
As already pointed out, the link to the documentation is in the grey
box on the /support page which should get more attention, because it's
not only a link inside text but inside a graphical element.

We also have a link to /doc when you click any of the "More" menu on
the front page. And if you search for "debian documentation" in a
search engine, you will be directly pointed to the right link.

--
regards Thomas