I am looking for Debian 11

Hi. I wanted to try Debian because I was hoping today might be better than other distributions. Many years ago I installed Debian and the installation was a nightmare. I wanted to try again. Today, unfortunately, the entire Debian website is a mess. These are not pages for the common man. Your webmaster seems to have lost himself. I wanted to try Debian-11. But even if I click on Debian-11, I download version 12 anyway. You say "How to help Debian". Of course, you can help the developers of the software, but only if you use it. I recently made a donation to "Linux Mint" but version 5 is probably the worst. That's why I'm looking for an alternative. That's all I wanted to tell you. I do not believe that I am the only person in the world who has this opinion about your websites. Regards.