HP Pavilion

Hi Folks I just installed Debian on my old HP Pavilion laptop. I have a problem!!! The os thinks there are 2 Displays hooked up and it &%^)(#s with the input. The machine tries to show 2 screens at the same time, I can't seem to stop them. If I try to change a setting I get a series of overlays that hang everything up. The machine seems to meet the parameters listed. the model is Pavillion dv6725ca. It was running on Vista.

PLEASE HELP!!