Needs review: www.debian.org/vote/howto_proposal and maybe www.debian.org/vote/howto_follow

Dear website team and Debian secretary,

After the last changes in the Debian Constitution, that are already online in www.debian.org/devel/constitution (version 1.8, English and some translations up to date, other will follow soon), I think some changes are also needed in the pages:

/english/vote/howto_proposal.wml
/english/vote/howto_follow.wml (this one I'm not sure)

I had started with the first one (howto_proposal) but noticed there are 2 kind of changes:
* texts quoted from the constitution (2 sections, each one inside one  <div style="border: solid; padding: 1ex"> box) -> these are the easy ones
* texts explaining other informations, where I guess changing "ammendment" for "ballot option" is not the only change needed, somebody needs to review the whole text to see if it matches the current spirit of how we decided to run GRs and votes, or not, and update accordingly.

I'll go through this eventually, hopefully before a new GR is announced, but if somebody is familiarised with the overall changes and wants to beat me to it, I highly appreciate it. I would review their proposal/changes, and also I appreciate if somebody reviews my changes if I'm the first one attacking this (I would send a MR to salsa) to ease the review.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona